When choosing a property management company, it's important to consider what services are included. We've only included "full service" property management companies in this list. This means that these firms will perform services beyond simply finding a tenant.
We’ve included a list of typical services offered by the companies that we've ranked.
- Background and credit checks for prospective tenants
- Take formal application and tenant history
- Secure lease and hold security deposit
- Draft and execute lease
- Arrange for small or major repairs during lease
- Eviction services
- Disposition (sell property at request of investor/owner)
- Secure rate increases if substantiated by market conditions
- Perform periodic checks of premises
- Coordinate move-in, move-out and key exchange for tenant
Here are 10 of Atlanta’s best property management companies.